黑體輻射頻譜 

Blue curve is the blackbody radiation spectrum as a function of photon wavelength λ derived from the Planck’ prediction with

I(λ) = 2hc^2 λ^{−5} /(exp[ hc/λkT ] − 1).

It is related to the blackbody radiation spectrum as a function of photon frequency ν 

I(ν) = 2hν^3c^{−2}/ (exp[ hν/kT ] − 1)


via the identity I(ν)dν = −I(λ)dλ.

Red curve is the Raleigh-Jeans prediction I = 2ckT/λ^4 that agrees very well with the Planck’s prediction at large wavelength limit.

編輯頁 

TeX tikz file


\documentclass{scrbook}

\usepackage{pgfplots}

\begin{document}

\begin{center}

\begin{tikzpicture}

\begin{axis}[ticks=none, %title={blackbody radiation spectrum},

    axis lines=middle,

    xmax=1.516,

    xmin=0.1,

    ymin=0,

    ymax=25,

     xlabel=$\lambda$,

    ylabel={$I(\lambda)$},

    ]

    \addplot [domain=0.1:1.5, samples=1000, thick, blue] {1/(x^5*((exp(1/x)-1)))};  %{9*exp(x)/(exp(x)+9)^2};

  \addplot [domain=0.5:1.5, samples=1000, thick, red] {1/(x^4)};  

\end{axis}

\end{tikzpicture}

\end{center}

%set h=c=k=1.

\textcolor{blue}{Blue curve }is the blackbody radiation spectrum as a function of photon wavelength $\lambda$ derived from the Planck' prediction with

$$I(\lambda)={2hc^2\lambda^{-5} \over \exp [ ~ hc/\lambda kT~]-1}.$$

It is related to the blackbody radiation spectrum as a function of photon frequency $\nu$ 

$$I(\nu)={2h\nu^3c^{-2} \over \exp [ ~ h\nu/ kT~]-1}$$

via the identity $I(\nu) d\nu=-I(\lambda)d \lambda.$

\textcolor{red}{Red curve} is the Raleigh-Jeans prediction $I= 2ckT/\lambda^4$ that agrees very well with the Planck's prediction at large wavelength limit.

\end{document}


  

這個網誌中的熱門文章

高文芳的物理🐶宇宙樂園🐶

publications

家族成員